Friday 9 April 2010

Kigu crew

Something has taken over me, its big, white, with black stripes and makes me go grrrrrrrrr
Yes, you might not have heard about this new craze thats sweeping the country, most people just look at me with confusion and.....well...confusion but Kigu's are the coolest, most comfortable thing I have ever worn and everyday
since it arrived I have wondered how my life was fulfilled without it.
Now, I'll admit, when my best mate started
goin on about these strange all in one animal suits, the cost of them wasn't that appealing, I mean hey, I already have a handmade lion costume, why spend £40 for a factory made item from Japan BUT then I saw it; 'Limited edition White Tiger' and then all I could think of is of me running around, being the cat like creature that I have always wanted to be, and snuggling at home in the coolest pyjama's possible.....
This whole obsession started because of my best mate, she was so obsessed with these loveable outifts that she organised, for her birthday, a Kigu/Animal Party. This prompted ten other people to invest, including me, and the outifts ranged from Hello Kitty, panda's, kanagaroos, tigers and even Carebears!
The party was the best thing I've been to in ages! I felt sooooo comfortable in my outfit, it was like a sleepover, only wit peeps you didn't know and heavy dubstep blaring out of the livingroom. I even managed a trip into the real world, wandering the streets of Stoke Newington and Clapton, hiding behind trees and pretending to hunt the cars, hilarious! I seriously recommend you try it sometime :-P
And from that night, we became the Hackney Kigu crew!
And there are many more out there doing the same, just check the facebook page. And I bet that once you take a look you'll want one too! If not then hey, its your loss not theirs, maybe when your life feels cold and lonely, you'll remember why. Kidding yeah, life is cold and lonely anyway :-P

So guys, welcome to my world :-P




No comments: